We believe in kids!
- Church should be a BLAST; a fun and safe place!
- Every child needs a relationship with Jesus Christ!
- Every child can learn how to Worship God!
- Every child deserves to be treated with respect, and to learn how wonderful and valuable they are!
At Neighborhood Church, children are a huge priority for us, so we provide fun and exciting programs and activities for all ages.
We are in the process of building a new high tech children’s theater, and we have recently expanded our nursery to create two separate environments for “walkers” and “crawlers.” Our facilities are well maintained and are equipped with all of the necessities including play equipment, rockers, toys, changing tables, learning centers, audio/video equipment and more!
SUNDAYS: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Infant thru Pre-School meet in Early Childhood Room 102
- K thru 5th meet in the Children’s Theater
WEDNESDAYS: 7:00 pm – 8:15 pm
- Meet in the Children’s Theater
WANT TO HELP?
The Children’s Ministry is ALWAYS looking for volunteers to minister to our kids. Neighborhood Leadership believes strongly that every person should have a place of service. If you have a heart to see kids know the love of Jesus, then this is the place for you! Contact the church office or email our Children’s Ministry Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our children’s ministry volunteers are fingerprinted, and have shown definitive teaching abilities in order to provide a safe and loving atmosphere for your child!
Each class has an awesome curriculum specifically selected for each age group so that they can learn about God through the parables and other stories from the Bible. Our teachers provide a variety of ways for the children to learn through music, games, crafts, visual aids, multi-media and other exciting activities!